Trespass Music is proud to release ‘Caravan’ a new CD from Burns & Kristy.
On August 1st – Trespass Music sent ‘Caravan’ to DJ’s all over the globe and the response has been wonderful!
“BURNS & KRISTY have seduced me with their new CD, Caravan, – beautiful vocals and a deep sound that creates a very special atmosphere.” Mike Penard, ISA Radio, France
“Burns & Kristy’s “Caravan” is an amazing journey through some of the best songs I listened to this year…I didn’t know ‘em and I’m glad to have the chance to give coverage to their music.” - Remo Ricaldone, American Roots DJ, Italy
About Burns & Kristy:
TERRY BURNS is the youngest of the acclaimed “Burns Sisters” who carries on the legacy of creating meaningful and memorable songs with stunning vocals and harmonies, in a style all her own. She recorded 3 records with her sisters
and then became a staff writer for EMI Music, MCA/Universal and Larga Vista Music.
RON KRISTY has been composing music for TV and film for over 25 years. His music can be heard around the globe on “The Dog Whisperer”, 20/20, PBS documentaries and The Discovery Channel, among many others.
CARAVAN is a CD that will take you on a whimsical journey of real life, real love and the challenges we all face. The CD has a deep honesty and a way of transporting the listener to a magical place, while at the same time, awakening them to the present moment.
1. BLUE PAPER BOAT: 4:56 – This finalist for the 2012 International Acoustic Music Awards is a mesmerizing, deeply touching song about letting go. (Shortened version mp3 available on request)
2. EVERYTHING: 3:05- The only pop/rock song on the cd. A cool groove about seeing “the divine” clearly in everything.
3. CARAVAN: 3:42-A haunting melody with enchanting vocals about the sacredness of life.
4. PEACE IN MY HEART: 4:04- A warm, soothing song about taking the time to count our blessings (written by Kim
Parent and Ellen Britton)
5. IF I FLY: 4:27-A fun, quirky, upbeat song about getting off your butt and going for what you really want.
6. I HEAR GOD IN YOU: 3:41-A touching song about deep listening.
7. SEVENTEEN AGAIN: 3:50- A mid tempo, heart break song, about seeing an old flame.
8. RUNAWAY TRAIN: 3:21- An up tempo, sweet and charming song about falling in
love way too fast..in a good way.
9. ON AN ORDINARY DAY: 3:00-A wistful, mid tempo, about a guy hoping to be
noticed by a beautiful woman across the café.
10. LOVE SONG: 3:25- This classic, originally recorded by Elton John (Tumbleweeds), was
sung at our wedding, and we have sung it at other weddings. (Live version with Janet Cotraccia on
11. ALL MY TEARS: 3:09-Amazing, haunting, Appalachian mid tempo, by one of Terry’s
favorite songwriters, Julie Miller.
12. STANDING LIKE A TREE: – 3:57- Meditative, ethereal, deeply healing song